Back to Basics

Back to Basics
"Sugar & Spice" Nursery Mural by Michele Levani

Monday, April 7, 2014

"Old MacDonald" Nursery Mural by Michele Levani

Well, I'm back again...

This is my client's third child in three years. We began with "Snips & Snails" for their firstborn son. Last year, they welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family. So logically, "Sugar & Spice" was the next nursery theme. Then I got the call again... another addition, a new baby boy. Several creative ideas were bouncing back and forth in my mind... and they finally chose "Old MacDonald" from my array of options. So, I booked my hotel, packed my bags, loaded up my supplies and left town for three nights. All total, this mural took me about eighteen hours.

 Here are just a few photos, but this time I composed a YouTube video with some time-lapsed photography. Enjoy the tour of Cason's "Old MacDonald" nursery!

Be sure to check out my past two murals, "Snips & Snails" and "Sugar & Spice" from their other two children as well.


 

Before

 

My Concept


 




 
 

 




 

 
 
  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment