Back to Basics

Back to Basics
"Sugar & Spice" Nursery Mural by Michele Levani

Friday, March 16, 2012

"Chelsea Soccer Mural" by Michele Levani- Charelston Muralist

I was recently hired to paint a soccer mural in a young boy's bathroom. Not only is he a terrific soccer player, but he's a huge Chelsea fan! However, his father prefers the rival team of Manchester. I needed to create a mural that would fit into such a small space and create a huge impact. I think I achieved my goal... SCORE!!!

Enjoy the photos and don't forget to watch the YouTube video, as well!
"Chelsea Soccer Mural" by Michele Levani- Charleston Muralist
Chelsea Soccer Mural

 Preliminary Sketch

 Before

Progress

Chelsea Stripes are added to frame out the actual mural
DesignLayout


 Finished!




Every Soccer player needs their own personal World Cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment